Sew Serendipity (Book)
Order your copy today, personally signed by Kay!
Lay it out, cut it out, sew it up, put it on! Sew Serendipity features:
• Hard-back concealed spiral binding: 160 pages
• Full-size tissue pattern inserts included for the skirt, tunic/dress, and jacket-each with 6 variations detailed in the book. 3 basic patterns x 6 variations = 18 ways to show off your skills and style!
• Master instructions are provided for each basic garment, and individual instruction for each unique look. Once you master the basics, changing it up is a snap!
• Each clothing pattern is graded in seven sizes (bust: 32-44; waist: 24-36; hips: 34-46) from XXS-XXL. Use the “Custom Fitting” section of the book to learn how to measure yourself and adjust the patterns to get the best possible fit!
• “Tools of the Trade” and “Sewing Techniques” sections give you an overview of the tools and skills you’ll need to make the clothes in this book.
• Embellish your designs to match your style, whether you’re feeling the need for classic, tailored elegance or you’re in the mood for a little ruffled whimsy. The simple techniques included will make it a breeze to adapt your design to any look you want.
With Sew Serendipity, you’ll find out how to lay out the pattern pieces, cut them out, and sew them up. All you have to do is put them on and strut your stuff!
Order your signed copy today. Please add signing instructions for Kay in your order comments.
Publisher: Krause Publications / ISBN-13: 978-1440203572
The book includes illustrated instructions for all variations and tissue pieces for sizes XXS - XXL: